Subject: Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union
From: Niels Ulrik Reinwald <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 12:53:04 +0100

[email-masked]

I have used this form but it seems to not work or does not redirect saying
messge has been sent. I therefore take the liberty to email you and please
CC and forward to the department within CJEU who can reply.

It is understood that any citizen as natural or legal person  can file a
lawsuit at CJEU. Is his true or not? Third party in paragraph 1 below in
article 263 is vis-à-vis a natural or legal person, nes pas? Paragraph 2
mentions member states. Member states and the state of Denmark has yet not
any owner since I have numerous times asked who the owner of the state is
and when I asked last time I was told the people owned the state. I asked
at Finansministeriet. herefore the Member state are the owner who are the
people which is why I and any citizen can file a lawsuit when especially
the question arises of misuse and abuse of powers and a complete proven
corrupt state who is a terror (error) state. I call: "lack of competence,
infringement of an essential procedural requirement, infringement of the
Treaties or of any rule of law relating to their application, or misuse of
powers." as the said owner of said state Denmark so said by Ministry of
Finance who also pay for Danmarks Domstole and this court is incompetence
to deal with a case which has been files against itself.

Therefore a member state is the property of? The people then I. if not, who
owns the Member state and any state of Europe and in this case Denmark? If
you can not answer this very simple question I will demand that all of CJEU
is an illegal body proven beyond any doubt.

https://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=CELEX:12008E263:EN:HTML

Paragraf, artikel 263:

(ex Article 230 TEC)

The Court of Justice of the European Union shall review the legality of
legislative acts, of acts of the Council, of the Commission and of the
European Central Bank, other than recommendations and opinions, and of acts
of the European Parliament and of the European Council intended to produce
legal effects vis-à-vis third parties. It shall also review the legality of
acts of bodies, offices or agencies of the Union intended to produce legal
effects vis-à-vis third parties.

It shall for this purpose have jurisdiction in actions brought by a Member
State, the European Parliament, the Council or the Commission on grounds of
lack of competence, infringement of an essential procedural requirement,
infringement of the Treaties or of any rule of law relating to their
application, or misuse of powers.

The Court shall have jurisdiction under the same conditions in actions
brought by the Court of Auditors, by the European Central Bank and by the
Committee of the Regions for the purpose of protecting their prerogatives.

Any natural or legal person may, under the conditions laid down in the
first and second paragraphs, institute proceedings against an act addressed
to that person or which is of direct and individual concern to them, and
against a regulatory act which is of direct concern to them and does not
entail implementing measures.

Acts setting up bodies, offices and agencies of the Union may lay down
specific conditions and arrangements concerning actions brought by natural
or legal persons against acts of these bodies, offices or agencies intended
to produce legal effects in relation to them.

The proceedings provided for in this Article shall be instituted within two
months of the publication of the measure, or of its notification to the
plaintiff, or, in the absence thereof, of the day on which it came to the
knowledge of the latter, as the case may be.

--

Niels Ulrik Reinwald Skolebakken 22 6430 Nordborg

PS. Today I spoke with CJEU (+352) 4303.1 and I was blatantly told complete
nonsense related to Article 17 i EU fundamental Rights. This question will
be brought to you at a later time. I was also transferred to a telephone
that kept ringing and I had to call again upon which I was asked which
language I spoke. I said german and english and preferred english but I was
transferred to an ignorant Danish woman who seems to be unaware of simple
legal issues including the fact, that she did not realize, that citizens,
and therefore I, as the owner of Member state, thus can file a case at CJEU.